Sunday 4 September 2011

today is the worst day.

hi fellow bloggers!
Today is just so terrible.. here are the reasons why:-
It's raining.
I'm cold.
Everyone is getting their pottermore emails.
But not me.
It's the last day of summer.
School tomorrow.
Not going to Hogwarts.
They've done a US version of ellie goulding's starry eyed.
why?
It was fine the way it was... BRITISH.
Last showing of friends on E4 tonight at 8:00.
Then it's going to comedy central.
I don't have sky.
So I'll have to watch friends box set which isn't the same.
I have two spots on my face and they are the size of jupiter.
I've got a stomach cramp.
What is life? 



Anyway I might just get my school stuff ready, and then watch harry potter. oh and I know one reads my blog I just like blogging, so I'm practically talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment