Saturday 3 September 2011

Getting the hang of this..... and a more detailed 'about me'

... well I've changed my theme to butterflies. But anyway, I think I'm going to do a more detailed 'about me' soooo here's 20 minutes of my life going down the drain. 
hey, 
I'm Ffion I live in Wales and I've been on this earth since 09:32 April the 17th 1997. 
I'm a happy person, I'm creative in the things I do I like to be different even if it does make me unpopular.
My main hobby is photography, but I do enjoy:- editing, making videos, fashion, reading & traveling. 
I'm socially awkward.
I would die if I didn't have spotify.
I hate chart music.
Once I spent £300 in urban outfitters. 
Even though I hate their music, one direction make me melt inside, lolz.
I've read every Harry potter book.
I started reading them when I was 9 or 10, I can't remember.
I cried reading/ watching deathly hallows.
I fancy Tom Felton.
I want to Marry Rupert Grint.
I have ombre hair.
I'm a aries.
I'm a envious person, deal with it.
I have freckles.
I once counted all the beauty marks on my body, I have 110.
I hate vein people.
I swear way to much.
My fave tv show is Angry boys.
No, 90210.
I wear 6 bracelets and I don't take them off, at all.
Cities I've been to.. London, Cardiff, Birmingham, Bristol, Paris, Barcelona and Salou. 
I have too many tan lines on my body -.-
Smiles are pretty :)
In the summer holidays I've painted my nailes over 20 colors.
The song swagger jagger makes me want to cry.
✔ Single  Taken  < Hate when people do that. 
But yeah I am single.
Forever alone. </3
I like cooking cakes but hate cleaning.
I have a bum chin.
But I would prefer dimples.
Topshop and urban outfitters are both way overpriced but  better than the other high-street shops:/
I have two birth marks.
OMG I LUVV JLS, THEY R SO LUSH.
lol joke they wear more fake tan then the only way is essex cast combined.
My best friend is called Meg.
and she is so very cute. 
I have size 6 and a half feet.
I have a SLR camera and it's called Fred.
In memory of fred weasley. <3
okay, is that enough of my time wasted now? 
yes?
good. xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment